NicoleA11

Nicole

Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)

Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) - Jamie McGuire Travis Maddox, I love you! I thought this book was a great addition to Beautiful Disaster. Being able to see events through Travis’s POV was fantastic and really helped me understand what he was feeling and why he made some of the decisions he did. Do I think he always made the best decisions…no, but now I understand why. Beautiful Disaster allowed me to see things from Abby’s POV and I loved having the opportunity to see the other side of their story in Walking Disaster. Travis has my heart, but while reading Walking Disaster, I felt my love grow for Shepley, America and the Maddox brothers, especially Trent. My one wish for this series is that instead of it being told in two books, I wish it was one book with dual POVs. I re-read Beautiful Disaster last week, but I still found myself trying to remember what Abby was thinking/feeling during certain situations. I’m a huge fan of dual POVs in books, but I’ll take what I can get with it comes to Travis Maddox.