NicoleA11

Nicole

Undeniable

Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan I read Undeniable and I really liked it, a lot. Undeniable and Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley were very similar to me and as I read Undeniable I kept comparing the two and I've concluded that Deuce isn't half the man Tack (Motorcyle Man) is. Lets face it, Deuce was a jerk, a hot jerk, but no less a jerk. He preached a few times in the book about respecting women, but he didn't respect Eva and that drove me crazy. I'm all for being a badass, alpha male but be a man while doing it - I'm talking about the part when the ATF comes to the club and Eva stalls them. Yes, I know she agreed to do what she did and she knew what could/would happen to her, but seriously Deuce, man up! There were other parts where I felt Deuce could have done more, fought harder for Eva, respected her more, protected her. I believe Deuce loves Eva (and she loves him), but for me, he never did anything to prove that love until after something would happen. Let me say, when they got together sexually, they were HOT and I loved that ;) I loved Eva's sass. I loved the secondary characters (Kami, Cox and the other MC members, Preacher), they all added nicely to the story. I loved being sucked into Deuce and Eva's story. I know it's a good book when I have a strong emotional reaction and Madeline Sheeha's book did that. I plowed through it and I'm excited to read the next book in this series.