NicoleA11

Nicole

Come Away With Me (With Me in Seattle, #1) - Kristen Proby 3.5 stars It's odd, the things I liked about this book are also the things I didn't like...Little to no drama - It's nice to read a book and be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the peaceful ride of no unnecessary drama. However, without the drama, it's hard to for me to have any strong feelings towards the characters. I didn't love or hate Luke and Natalie, I actually liked them. There were moments where their sass would shine through and I loved those parts. Lots of sex - I enjoy sex and steam in the books I read and this book had A LOT of sex, so you'd think I'd be in heaven, right? I did love the steamy scenes, however, Luke and Natalie were quick to have sex and they never stopped! There was no build up to the sex, no real foreplay. I think sometimes the build up/foreplay are better than the actual sex and I missed that with this book. Insta love - Again, I have a love/hate relationship with insta love. I love it because it allows you to focus on the couple and you don't have to worry too much about will they or won't they. However, I also like the thrill of the chase and there wasn't much of a chase in this book. Overall, I enjoyed this book. It wasn't my favorite, but I'm definitely glad I read it. Luke and Natalie are great for each other. I adored the supporting characters and am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.